Green Cyalume VisiPad is a versatile and self adhesive identification marker. Designed to maximize visible surface area, this red VisiPad provides unique capabilities for recreational and tactical uses – like search and rescue, marking, evacuation procedures, room clearing, and identification of friend or foe (IFF).
Rectangular and flat, VisiPad weighs less than a traditional light stick and takes up less space, but with the same overall surface area. The hook and hole feature allows VisiPad to be hung from wires or monofilament. Key features include: non-toxic, waterproof, lightweight, self adhesive backing, easy messaging with marking pen, environmentally friendly, made in the U.S.A.
When you buy Cyalume, you know you’re getting the best your money can buy. We developed chemical light technology in partnership with the US Navy more than 40 years ago, and now our solutions are standard issue equipment for the Armed Forces.
- Linear dimensions (Length / Diameter) 11 cm x 6.4 cm (4-1/2″ Length x 2″ Width x 1/8″ Height)
- Weight - 13 grams
- Adhesive-backed for quick tagging
- Hook and hole to allow hanging from wires or monofilament
- lighting is provided by a chemical reaction from the mixing of two chemicals.
- To activate, simply bend, break the inner container and shake for better mixing of the components.
- Chemical reaction without the release of open fire, heat, smoke, etc.
- Safe, non-toxic and non-flammable chemical components.
- Made in the USA