Lightstick Cyalume SnapLight 6 " InfraRed 3 hours
Chemical light source (CDS) Cyalume SnapLight 6 " InfraRed is a source of uninterrupted lighting for up to 3 hours of infrared color. To be visible, these products have to be used with Night Vision Goggles (NVG), with infrared radiation between 700 and 950 nm.
These" light sticks "will be useful in the following situations:
- emergency light source in case of power outages and interruptions, natural and man-made disasters.
- lighting and marking of evacuation routes in case of power outages, safe lighting when working with flammable and explosive substances, lighting of enclosed spaces without the formation of harmful emissions.
- marking of emergency stop places, marking of road accidents, attracting attention and traffic control at night, or with limited visibility.
- marking of evacuation routes, marking of important route points and locations, attracting attention and giving an alarm signal.
- recognition of "one's own / someone else's" during night operations, marking of safe premises when combing buildings, marking of victims during medical trainings, marking of purposes and places of landing, dumping of cargoes, etc.
- Linear dimensions (Length / Diameter) 15.5 cm X 1.8 cm
- Weight - 22 grams
- Wide base for vertical installation on flat surfaces.
- Hexagonal body, due to which the chemlight does not slide from inclined surfaces, and also does not shift during movement or vibration.
- Hook and hole for easy hanging.
- 360-degree lighting is provided by a chemical reaction from the mixing of two chemicals.
- To activate, simply bend, break the inner container and shake for better mixing of the components.
- Chemical reaction without the release of open fire, heat, smoke, etc.
- Safe, non-toxic and non-flammable chemical components.
- Made in the USA