Lightstick Cyalume SnapLight 6 " Red 12 hours
Chemical light source (CDS) Cyalume SnapLight 6 " Red is a source of uninterrupted lighting for up to 12 hours of red color. These" light sticks "will be useful in the following situations:
- emergency light source in case of power outages and interruptions, natural and man-made disasters.
- lighting and marking of evacuation routes in case of power outages, safe lighting when working with flammable and explosive substances, lighting of enclosed spaces without the formation of harmful emissions.
- marking of emergency stop places, marking of road accidents, attracting attention and traffic control at night, or with limited visibility.
- marking of evacuation routes, marking of important route points and locations, attracting attention and giving an alarm signal.
- recognition of "one's own / someone else's" during night operations, marking of safe premises when combing buildings, marking of victims during medical trainings, marking of purposes and places of landing, dumping of cargoes, etc.
- Linear dimensions (Length / Diameter) 15.5 cm X 1.8 cm
- Weight - 22 grams
- Wide base for vertical installation on flat surfaces.
- Hexagonal body, due to which the chemlight does not slide from inclined surfaces, and also does not shift during movement or vibration.
- Hook and hole for easy hanging.
- 360-degree lighting is provided by a chemical reaction from the mixing of two chemicals.
- To activate, simply bend, break the inner container and shake for better mixing of the components.
- Chemical reaction without the release of open fire, heat, smoke, etc.
- Safe, non-toxic and non-flammable chemical components.
- Made in the USA