Cobra Battle Belt VBB1 V-Camo
The Tactical Battle Belt V-Camo is designed by the well-known Ukrainian brand VELMET. It is a convenient and practical military ammunition to carry the necessary minimum equipment. This model of the tactical belt is in demand among representatives of military and security services, as well as among numerous fans of active types of recreation (hunters, fishermen, tourists). The well-thought-out belt design is well suited for securing a secondary weapon system (pistol) with ammunition, knives, one or more primary weapon system magazines, a small medical first aid kit, one or more pouches, etc.
The main part of the belt has an anatomical shape and is made of a single web. This helps to not restrict movement at any level of mechanical stress. Two rows of cells are formed by connecting strong nylon ribbons, Cordura® 500D fabric is used as the main material, which is combined with high-quality Italian accessories. The Tactical Belt has a protective water- and mud-repellent coating. The material does not fade in the sun, resistant to washing and the effects of extreme temperatures. Due to the special IRR processing, the VELMET Battle Belt is invisible in infrared light.
Among the main advantages of the Cobra Battle Belt VBB1 are:
- The buckle of ANSI D-RING COBRA® PRO STYLE of 45 mm of AustriAlpine firm is used
- Cushioned mesh lining
- The belt is comfortable to use, evenly distributes the load on the hips and lower back.
- Availability in sizes: S( waist size - 80-90 см.), M(90-100 см.), L(100-110 см.), XL(110-120 см.)
- The main material is Cordura® 500D
- Textile fasteners (Velcro®) Alfatex (Belgium)
- Water-oil repellent coating (DWR) materials
- Invisibility in the IR spectrum