The pouch for handcuffs VELMET is a tactical accessory that is designed for convenient placement of means for limiting mobility (handcuffs) of various modifications. The semi-rigid pouch is closed on a wide valve with a textile clasp. On the outer back of the product there are elements of the universal MOLLE fastening system and locking straps, which allows to reliably fix the tactical accessory on the main equipment.
We offer to buy a pouch for the handcuffs, for the creation of which modern wear-resistant materials have been used, that can maintain an original shape, a good appearance for a long period of time, at a competitive, economically reasonable price from the manufacturer!
Characteristics of a pouch for the handcuffs
• Semi-rigid rear panel is equipped with MOLLE elements, locking slings.
• A drainage hole is provided at the bottom of the product for draining moisture.
• It closes on the valve with a textile fastener.
• Materials - Cordura® 500D; textile fasteners Velcro® (manufactured by Alfatex, Belgium).
• Additional material processing - DWR (protection of the material from moisture impregnation, oily substances); IRR (effective masking in the IR spectrum).
• Linear dimensions of the product (H / W), cm - 15 x 11.5.
• Weight, g - 45.