AK/AR MAG POUCH FM-1 SF LC has semi-rigid design of the pouch allows fast and reliable fixation of the magazine, if necessary, remove it in one movement. The pouch is equipped with side panels made of polymer material with increased resistance to external influences. The maximum usability of the tactical accessory is achieved due to the successful arrangement of the guide side panels, the optimum height of the rear panel.
The placement of AK/AR FM-1 SF on the main equipment allows to prevent damage to the thorax in the rib area when the body position is sharply changed.
- Polymer side panels with increased resistance to mechanical, thermal effects (retain excellent performance at -60 ° C ... + 60 ° C).
- The integrated panel for pouches is made by Laser Cut technology, which reduces the weight of the product
- 2 drainage holes (metal eyelet) for draining moisture are placed in the bottom.
- Mounting system MOLLE with additional clamps (located on the rear panel).
- Materials - wear-resistant Cordura 500D ; polymer panels (own production VELMET),
- Material handling - DWR (provides resistance to moisture, oily substances); IRR (responsible for the invisibility of tactical equipment in the IR spectrum).
- Linear dimensions of the product, H / W / T, cm - 15 x 8 x 3.
- Weight, g - 120.