AK-AR MAG OPEN POUCH AK-AR FM-1SF G3 Coyote
AR MAG POUCH FM-1SF G3 are in great demand, as a convenient and practical equipment for placement of ammunition. Thanks to the well-thought-out product design, the fastest access is ensured; the magazines are safely kept inside during storage and transportation. The shortened pouch is designed for systems such as AR magazines. Unlike traditional models, this option is designed for horizontal placement on the belt, as well as for fastening under the bumpers of plate carriers, various types of body armor, bags and backpacks. Left- and right-hand location of this type of equipment is possible. Universal shortened pouch Coyote is in demand among representatives of law enforcement agencies, and among fans of active sports - airsoft, paintball.
The product uses Cordura 500D material (heavy-duty nylon), plastic accessories from the domestic Velmet brand. The fastening system is distinguished by maximum simplicity and reliability and is a strong connection between the placket and nylon slings. Army pouch can be hung on tactical equipment and clothing, taking into account the individual characteristics and preferences of a particular military or sportsman.
The AK-AR FM-1SF G3 Coyote: key features
- Polymer side panels with increased resistance to mechanical, thermal effects (retain excellent performance at -60 ° C ... + 60 ° C).
- MOLLE cells, textile fasteners "loops" on the front panel.
- 2 drainage holes (metal eyelet) for draining moisture are placed in the bottom.
- Mounting system MOLLE with additional clamps (located on the rear panel).
- Materials - wear-resistant nylon 500D; polymer panels (own production VELMET),
- Material handling - DWR (provides resistance to moisture, oily substances); IRR (responsible for the invisibility of tactical equipment in the IR spectrum).
- Linear dimensions of the product (without a removable valve), H / W / T, cm - 12 x 7 x 3.
- Weight, g - 130.