The utility pouch ZVP-01 vertical is a modern tactical accessory developed by the designers of the Ukrainian brand VELMET for compact placement and convenient transportation of the most necessary items.
For example, inside the utility pouch ZVP-01 vertical, you can place administrative accessories, navigation devices, small items of clothing, tactical equipment, etc. The inlet is pulled together by a nylon paracord with a plastic clip, covered with a wide valve with a reliable buckle of the "fastex" type. The pouch with a semi-rigid base for a long period of time retains its original shape and appearance, is attached to the main equipment due to the elements of the universal MOLLE system.
To buy a practical and wear-resistant utility pouch at a bargain price from the manufacturer, we suggest using the convenient functionality of the online store Velmet.ua!
The utility pouch ZVP-01 vertical: Main Features
• Nylon paracord with lock (pulls in the inlet).
• To the main equipment, the tactical accessory is attached using the elements of the MOLLE system.
• The drain hole is located at the bottom of the product.
• Utility pouch closes on a valve with a buckle of the type "FASTEX".
• Materials - Cordura® 500 D main fabric, abrasion resistant nylon; reliable fittings (manufacturer - 2M, Italy).
• Additional treatment of materials - DWR (prevents impregnation of the material with moisture, oily substances); IRR (responsible for effective masking of the tactical accessory in the IR spectrum).
• Linear dimensions of the product (H / W / T), cm - 20 x 13 x 8.
• Weight, g - 155.