PKM Machine gun ammo box pouch SF Coyote
The pouch for a cartridge belt of PK / PKM open type SF - a reliable tactical accessory from the VELMET brand, which is designed for placing and subsequent convenient transportation of the cartridge belt of PK / PKM (capacity - 100 rounds). To buy the pouch for a cartridge belt of PK / PKM open type SF that optimally satisfies the requirements of users, at an affordable price from the manufacturer you can now, taking advantage of the advantageous offer of the Velomet.ua virtual military shop!
Removable, semi-rigid panel connects to the end with a textile fastener, which allows you to quickly transfer the tactical accessory from the "on equipment" to the "combat" position. As an additional fixing element, a compression tape with a buckle of type "fastex". Two compression brackets with textile fasteners are provided for ensuring the most reliable fixing of the pouch. On the main equipment, the result for the PC / PCM box with a semi-rigid removable panel is fixed at the expense of the MOLLE system and two locks.
Key features of the pouch for a cartridge belt of PK / PKM open type SF
• 2 durable nylon braids provide locking of the cartridge inside the end; equipped with textile fasteners.
• Removable semi-rigid panel (provides quick tactical access from the "on equipment" position).
• Softened front and rear panels; inserts of wear-resistant dense mesh on the sides and bottom.
• A reliable connection between the bottom and the removable panel is provided by the textile closure (2 rows), a compression nylon bracelet, equipped with a plastic buckle of the type "Fastex".
• The MOLLE universal locking system ensures the reliability of the attachment to the main equipment.
• Materials - wear-resistant nylon (main fabric Cordura® 500D; braids; mesh); accessories (manufacturer - Alpha Technology, Poland); Velcro® textile fasteners (manufacturer - Alfatex, Belgium).
• Additional material handling - IRR (provides the invisibility of tactical accessory in the IR spectrum); DWR (does not allow the material to become impregnated with water, oil).
• Linear product dimensions (L / H / T), cm - 25 x 15 x 11.
• Weight, g - 250