Steel target gong IPSC Alpha zone
Target-gong IPSC zone Alpha - made in the form of a zone "Alpha" and is designed to practice accuracy when shooting at the most effective part of the octagonal target according to the rules of the IPSC
- Resisitance.To manufacture our target gong we use the steel ARM550, which is subjected a special technique of metal hardening. The key difference between our gongs and the analogueues on the market that we send a ready-made target to hardening, and not cut out the required form of a sample from already hardened steel.
- Durability. Our production facilities have special conditions that allow to produce steel gongs with structure technology - Triplex, which allows receiving a metal target with a hard outer shell and softer inner layer. This target can long resist the shots without the formation of micro cracks on its working surface.
- Sound effect. Each direct hit at the metallic target from any kind of weapon is accompanied by the sound effect of metal hitting. This helps to avoid the interruption of the training process and testing targets located at the distance from a shooter’s position.
- The size of the target is 325 * 100 * 50 * 50 mm
- Thickness - 10 mm
- Material - armored steel Velmet ARMOR ARM-550
- Weight - 2.1 kg