Small Tactical Backpack Nic-Tac Ranger Green is a tactical equipment that can be used as an urban, tactical, or assault backpack.
The backpack is equipped with two main compartments.
The front compartment has a size of 32 x 20 x 16 cm, in the center of which is placed a waterproof zip-"lightning", which gives full access to the contents of this compartment.
Also on the outside of this compartment there is a sling of a durable, abrasion resistant Hypalon material, to which you can attach additional equipment (mountaineering carbines, etc.) without fear of losing it.
The main compartment on the back has dimensions of 46 x 32 x 26 cm and also has an internal pocket on elastic rubber, which measures 26 x 33 cm and is designed to accommodate the hydrator or any non-volumetric things that need to be fixed in the main compartment. On the inside of the back is a compartment for insertion of plastic to the back
The back is covered with a ventilation net for comfortable carrying of the backpack. Shoulder straps fitted with chest strap to better distribute weight and reduce back load
SPECIFICATIONS DETAILS small tactical backpack Nic-Tac Ranger Green
- linear dimensions of the main compartment of the backpack (H / W / T (cm) - 46 x 32 x 26)
- waterproof zip-"lightning"
- a strap from Hypalon to attach the gear to the front of the backpack
- ventilation panel on the back
- inner pocket to hold the plastic frame
- 2 mesh small pockets with elastic strap on the sides of the backpack
- hole for the hose of the hydrator, headphones
- weight 900 g
- Cordura® 500D material
- durable and reliable 2M (Italy) and Alpha Technology (Poland) accessories
- textile fasteners (Velcro®) Alfatex (Belgium)
- water repellent coating (DWR) materials
- available colors: Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black