Women's Tactical Pants "SlaWa Line" Flex Coyote
Women's tactical pants "SlaWa Line" - a new item in the line "SlaWa Line" of women's clothing as casual tactical pants for representatives of various law enforcement agencies and fans of quality tactical clothing, which is optimal for women cut, high quality materials and accessories that provide unpretentious care. The elastic fabric of the product does not constrain movements
Model features of women's tactical pants "SlaWa Line"
- Slim fit
- The belt straps are placed in such a way as to conveniently fix the tactical belt and at the same time not create inconvenience with the placement of platforms with additional equipment.
- Pants fasten with a zipper. Instead of the usual buttons and rivets flap with a textile fastener provided
- Anatomical cut of the knee part, reinforced by an additional layer of fabric (increases the resistance of the product to mechanical effect and abrasion).
- Two patch pockets are fastened with a flaps with Velcro and "zipper" that provides the fastest access to their contents.
- 2 back inner pockets that close with a zipper
- Two open-type mortise pockets on the sides at the top of the product;
- Main Material - 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Durable and reliable fittings Alpha Technology (Poland)
- Textile fasteners (Velcro®) Alfatex (Belgium)