Tactical Boonie Hat TBH-S NYCO IRR MaWka ® Raven
Tactical Boonie Hat TBH-S - NYCO 50/50 IRR MaWka ® Raven a practical headgear that will be a good addition to the tactical gear set designed to be used in a temperate, tropical, subtropical, equatorial or subequatorial conditions. Presented model of boonie hat is able to protect effectively the user from direct sunlight, weather conditions, insects. It is possible to equip the headgear with additional mosquito and camouflage elements.
Key Product Features
- The NYCO 50/50 IRR Rip-Stop fabric in MaWka ® Raven camo, which is nice to the skin, has high abrasion resistance and tensile strength (due to reinforced nylon filament) is used for tailoting the headdress.
- The mesh insert at the top of the product provides effective water-repellency and good ventilation, and helps to reduce the weight of the product.
- Along the perimeter of the main part of boonie hat slings are sewn for fastening camouflage elements, structures that can protect from heavy rain and insect attacks.
- Dense standard width brims provide effective protection against direct sunlight and rainfall without compromising visibility and reducing viewing area.
- The safety cord made of hypoallergenic material allows you to securely fix the headgear, prevent its spontaneous slippage in windy weather, while performing tasks in areas with dense vegetation, active movement on rough terrain. The cord is fixed under the chin with a safe plastic stopper.