Tactical Boonie Hat TBH-M "Bey-Zot" NYCO IRR MaWka ®
Tactical Boonie Hat TBH-M - NYCO 50/50 IRR MaWka ® a practical headgear able to protect effectively the user from direct sunlight, weather conditions, insects. It is possible to equip the headgear with additional mosquito and camouflage elements.
The main feature of the boonie hat is the combination of the form of classical boonie hats and cap-"mazepinka" of the OUN-UPA fighters. And because of this feature, it was named in honor of the prominent OUN and UHHR activist Neil Hasevich, known by the nickname "Bey-Zot".
Key Product Features
- The NYCO 50/50 IRR Rip-Stop fabric in MaWka ® color, which is nice to the skin, has high abrasion resistance and tensile strength (due to reinforced nylon filament) is used for tailoring the boonie hat.
- The front part of the panels is made in the form of a traditional cap "mazepinka" and with an embroidered emblem of Ukraine.
- Along the perimeter of the main part of boonie hat slings are sewn tfor fastening camouflage elements, structures that can protect from heavy rain and insect attacks.
- Dense standard width brims provide effective protection against direct sunlight and rainfall without compromising visibility and reducing viewing area.
- The safety cord made of hypoallergenic material allows you to securely fix the headgear, prevent its spontaneous slippage in windy weather, while performing tasks in areas with dense vegetation, active movement on rough terrain. The cord is fixed under the chin with a safe plastic stopper.