Antistatic Zewana Z-1 Combat Jacket Ranger Green
Protective antistatic jacket - a special model of the tactical Zewana Z-1 jacket from Velmet. This item of special overalls is designed to prevent the generation of charge on clothing during friction, as well as to prevent uncontrolled discharge of static electricity from ordinary user clothing to sensitive items in the work area.
The coat is an integral part of an antistatic suit.
Antistatic Zewana Z-1 Jacket Specification Details
- the jacket is made from the anistatic fabric
- oil-repellent impregnation
- meets the requirements of DSTU GOST 21790-2008
- stand collar for neck protection
- 2 inner volumetric chest pockets, close on zipper
- 2 outer volumetric pockets on the sleeves, close on zipper
- two Velcro straps for ID on the pockets
- wide half-straps fitted with Velcro on the sleeves cuffs
- strong and durable zippers from Alpha Technology (Poland)
- Velcro made by Alfatex (Belgium)