Tactical Pants MaWka ® Raven NYCO 50/50 IRR
Tactical pants Zewana TP-1 - a new item from Velmet in the line of tactical pants for representatives of various law enforcement agencies and fans of quality tactical clothing, characterized by optimal cut, high quality materials and accessories that provide maximum comfort and unpretentious care.
The military combat pants of this model are sewn from Cordura NYCO 50\50 IRR fabric. The fabric is protected from UV, due to that the color does not burn out, as well as a water-repellent coating.
Among the advantages of the product are:
- The presence of elements that ensure the optimal fit of the trousers on the figure of a fighter - elastic inserts in the waist and back of the product, textile fasteners to adjust the width of the lower part of the leg.
- The belt straps are placed in such a way as to conveniently fix the tactical belt and at the same time not create inconvenience with the placement of platforms with additional equipment.
- Pants fasten with a zipper. Instead of the usual buttons and rivets flap with a textile fastener provided
- Anatomical cut of the knee part, reinforced by an additional layer of fabric (increases the resistance of the product to mechanical effect and abrasion).
- Two Slash Pockets on the sides at the top of the product;
- Two patch pockets are fastened with a flaps with Velcro and "zipper" that provides the fastest access to their contents.
- Additional reinforcement of entrances to the upper side pockets
- Strap to adjust the volume of the pants at the bottom of the product
- Masks in the IR spectrum
- Durable and reliable fittings Alpha Technology (Poland)
- Textile fasteners (Velcro®) Alfatex (Belgium)