Antistatic Zewana Z-1 Combat Trousers Ranger Green
Protective antistatic pants - a special model of the tactical Zewana Z-1 trousers from Velmet. This item of special overalls is designed to prevent the generation of charge on clothing during friction, as well as to prevent uncontrolled discharge of static electricity from ordinary user clothing to sensitive items in the work area.
The trousers are an integral part of an antistatic suit.
Antistatic Zewana Z-1 Pants Specification Details
- pants are made from the anistatic fabric
- oil-repellent impregnation
- meets the requirements of DSTU GOST 21790-2008
- pants fasten with a zipper. Instead of the usual buttons and rivets flap with a textile fastener provided
- anatomical cut of the knee part, reinforced by an additional layer of fabric (increases the resistance of the product to mechanical effect and abrasion).
- two Slash Pockets on the sides at the top of the product; two patch pockets are fastened with a flaps with Velcro that provides the fastest access to their contents.
- strong and durable zippers from Alpha Technology (Poland)
- Velcro made by Alfatex (Belgium)