Tactical Helmet TREK
The TREK tactical helmet is designed to protect the user's head from falls, impacts. Suitable for training and other vigorous activities, including on the water.
The material of the helmet dome - carbon fiber - ensures ultra-high strength and lightness, as well as the operation of the product in all climatic conditions, taking into account the effects of atmospheric precipitation.
Special ventile holes in the canopy, as well as the design of the shock absorbing system, contribute to passive ventilation of the head.
The helmet is compatible with goggles and masks for eye protection, video fixation devices (such as GoPro), active headphones, various radio headsets and flashlights.
The dimensions of the helmet are adjusted by adjusting the harness and the internal location of the damper pads.
The lightweight ventilated liner material meets international shock absorption standards.
Protective helmet delivery set:
- carbon canopy with Velcro elements;
- universal platform for fixing video recording devices such as GoPro;
- side rails (set of 2 pcs.);
- four-point harness with a lock;
- liner with a set of damper pillows;
- textile bag for transportation
- Technical conditions of AIPA.305232.004
- TU meets the provisions of international standards:
- EN 1385: 2012 (helmets for canoeing and water sports);
- EN 12492: 2012 (climbing equipment - helmets for climbers).