Ballistic helmet TOR with cover G4\HP Coyote light version of the ballistic helmet TOR. The shape of the helmet with special side cutouts creates additional convenience for working with active headphones and headsets. Designed for individual protection of airborne troops and special forces from injuries and wounds; placement of special equipment. Provides protection of the head at falls, blows, from influence of an explosive wave, small fragments, ricochets, hit of pistol bullets and bullets of other small arms on departure.
The material of the helmet's armor dome - aramid fabric - ensures the operation of the product in all climatic conditions, taking into account the effects of precipitation. A water- and fire-resistant layer is applied on the outside of the dome. On top of the paint on the outside of the dome is an anti-reflective coating.
The design of the suspension and shock-absorbing systems promote passive ventilation of the head.
The helmet is compatible with anti-fragment masks, tactical and corrective goggles, night vision devices, active headphones, various radio headsets, gas masks and respirators.
The dimensions of the helmet are adjusted by adjusting the suspension system and the internal location of the damping cushions.
Ballistic helmet delivery set:
- helmet armor dome;
- four-point suspension system;
- set of KRONA damping pillows;
- product passport.
- universal platform for mounting the night vision device;
- helmet cover camouflage G4\HP Coyote;
- side railings (set of 2 pcs.) for mounting means of communication, tactical lights, etc .;
- 1st class of protection according to DSTU 8835: 2019;
- protection level IIIA, NATO standard NIJ STD 0106.01;
- protection against debris (FSP = 1.102 g) according to NATO standard STANAG 2920 is at> 670 m / s (V50).
- weight - up to 1480 g (with size L - 56-58 cm head circumference)