Tactical glasses TREVIX
TREVIX tactical goggles are designed to protect the eyes from splinters, debris, dust, dirt, weather.
Polycarbonate lenses with a thickness of 2.5 mm provide protection against damage by simulators of fragments with a typical weight of 0.325 g and a speed of at least 215 m / s, from a distance of 5 m; with the epicenter of the explosion (formation) at a distance of 30 m
The element of defeat is modeled by the A3 / 6723/6 simulator according to STANAG 2920.
Withstand the impact of a steel ball with a diameter of 22 mm, weighing 43 g, at a speed of 5.1 m / s
Impact-resistant steel ball with a diameter of 6 mm, weighing 0.86 g, at a speed of 120 + 30 m / s.
Meets the requirements of STANAG 4296.
- Frame with brackets, fixing lenses; brackets are adjustable in length;
- Set of polycarbonate lenses (3 pcs.): Transparent (CLEAR); for protection against sunlight (GRAY) and high contrast (ORANGE);
- Elastic retaining strap;
- Bags for storage of light filters and care of them - 2 pieces;
- Hard case for storage and transportation - 1 piece;
- Instructions for use and care - 1 pcs.
Characteristics of TREVIX protective ballistic glasses:
- Provides resistance to ignition.
- Protects against radiation in the optical range, including exposure to ultraviolet radiation
- Does not deform after staying for 72 hours at a temperature of -51 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- Each lens has a protective layer against fogging and scratches.
- No optical distortion
- Total weight (without cover and additional accessories) - 42 gr.