AK/AR MAG POUCH Coyote
The Fast mag AK/AR FM-1 SF is tactical equipment, which is the result of the painstaking work of the team of designers and technologists of the Ukrainian brand VELMET. Semi-rigid design of the pouch allows fast and reliable fixation of the magazine, if necessary, remove it in one movement. The pouch is equipped with side panels made of polymer material with increased resistance to external influences. The maximum usability of the tactical accessory is achieved due to the successful arrangement of the guide side panels, the optimum height of the rear panel.
The Fast mag AK/AR FM-1 SF is one of the best in its segment, stands out against the backdrop of analogues with the ratio of excellent quality, reasonable price, ease of use. The placement of The Fast mag AK/AR FM-1 SF on the main equipment allows to prevent damage to the thorax in the rib area when the body position is sharply changed.
The Fast mag AK/AR FM-1 SF: key features
• Polymer side panels with increased resistance to mechanical, thermal effects (retain excellent performance at -60 ° C ... + 60 ° C).
• MOLLE cells, textile fasteners "loops" on the front panel.
• 2 drainage holes (metal eyelet) for draining moisture are placed in the bottom.
• Mounting system MOLLE with additional clamps (located on the rear panel).
• Removable valve (attachment, lock in the closed position by means of a textile fastener).
• Materials - wear-resistant nylon 1000D; polymer panels (own production VELMET), textile fasteners Velcro® (manufactured by Alfatex, Belgium).
• Material handling - DWR (provides resistance to moisture, oily substances); IRR (responsible for the invisibility of tactical equipment in the IR spectrum).
• Linear dimensions of the product (without a removable valve), H / W / T, cm - 14 x 7 x 3.
• Weight, g - 140.