Backpack tactical assault ALP-02 Ranger Green
Assault Tactical Backpack ALP-02 Ranger Green - a medium-size backpack from the Ukrainian brand "VELMET", designed for conducting assault actions, patrolling and other short-term actions. Also it is useful for civilians when traveling and everyday use. Anatomical shoulder straps in combination with a air-mesh back provide weight distribution and wear comfort. The outer pocket is formed by a combination of a hinged panel and has a convenient zipper lock with 2 sliders, which allows the main compartment to be opened completely along the length of the backpack. The new, especially durable Hypalon material and MOLLE / PALS system cut with Laser Cut technology allow them to attach a variety of equipment on the panels above.
SPECIFICATIONS DETAILS Backpack ALP-02 Ranger Green
- total capacity 35-40 l
- size (W / W / T (cm) - 60 x 33 x 22)
- ventilation panels on the shoulder straps and back of the backpack
- compacted (softened) back, front and side panels to protect against damage to the contents of the backpack
- 8 x 5 cm Velcro® panel on front of backpack for insignia
- 2 large pockets on the folding part of the backpack, measuring 18 x 23 cm and 23 x 26 cm.
- 3 Hypalon panels and MOLLE / PALS cut with Laser Cut technology on the back and front panels of the backpack
- 2 side sockets, size 55 x 40 x 22 x 17 cm.
- 3 carrying handles
- breast and hip belts, which accommodate 2 Hypalon panels and a MOLLE / PALS system cut with Laser Cut technology